We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First impressions

Which Longboat Key hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Mitchell...
Level Contributor
700 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
First impressions

Just arrived this afternoon and within an hour had a manatee swim next to us, what a fantastic experience. Beach is beautiful and water is really warm. Waiting for our table at Dry Dock and enjoying the bay.

Peace

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,438 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: First impressions

Do new places in downtown Sarasota count?

www.freshoriginals.com

Louie's Modern and PF Changs are relatively new.

~SRQgirl

Atlantic Highlands
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: First impressions

May I ask, what is the Feast you mention a couple of times ? HEading down in April and would love to hit somewhere I have not been yet. Thanks.

Fort Mitchell...
Level Contributor
700 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: First impressions

The Feast is located in a strip mall on Marina Drive in the Holmes Beach area. You can find them on TA. Enjoy

Peace

Fort Mitchell...
Level Contributor
700 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: First impressions

Recommendations for a birthday dinner? April 7th, it is also the NCAA championship game. I will be looking for a fun atmosphere. We will have 3 teen girls with us. Wanting to go south rather than up to AMI. Tvs, good food and drinks and hopeful close to the water. Any suggestions? Much appreciated.

Peace

55. Re: First impressions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Longboat Key
Recent Conversations