We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SeaView Vs Condo Closer to Johns Pass

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,823 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
SeaView Vs Condo Closer to Johns Pass

We have stayed at the Seaview and enjoyed it very much, but we are looking at other Condo's. I have found two at the Madeira Norte which is across from Johns Pass. Is it noiser in the johns Pass Area? Is it easy to get across the street to JP? As I said, I did enjoy the Seaview but I am wondering if there are any advantages to staying closer to the action. Thank you!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
395 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SeaView Vs Condo Closer to Johns Pass

We stay at The Surf Song which is right across from John's Pass, i have never had any trouble crossing Gulf Blvd, there is a cross walk in front of Beach Place which is only a couple of buildings from the Surf Song. it is great to be able to just cross the street to all the stores and restaurants and not have to worry about parking, the area is very quiet.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
120 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SeaView Vs Condo Closer to Johns Pass

There is a walk way under the bridge that gets you right to the boardwalk. We stay in between Seaview and Madeira Norte and walk to John's Pass about every day. I know we wouldn't if we stayed at Seaview and it's inconvenient to drive and park.

Dardenne Prairie...
Level Contributor
457 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SeaView Vs Condo Closer to Johns Pass

We have stayed at Maderia Notre 2 different years, 2 different condos. LOVED it. Never had any issues crossing to get to John's Pass. In fact that is one reason we stayed there, to be close to John's Pass.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
210 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SeaView Vs Condo Closer to Johns Pass

I love the Seaview, but my parents did stay at one closer to John's Pass (right across the street, not sure the name) and they did enjoy being that close. However, they are going to stay at the Seaview with us in April.

5. Re: SeaView Vs Condo Closer to Johns Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Madeira Beach
More Madeira Beach Topics