We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JackiePaddy!!!! --- one work day left!

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new england
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
JackiePaddy!!!! --- one work day left!

Good bye rain, cold, ice, snow...(yes we still have snow!)

Hello SUN!

See you on the beach!

Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JackiePaddy!!!! --- one work day left!

No more work for me! Packing and errands tomorrow and then an 8am flight from the next city down the NYS thruway which means we leave the house by 4:45am. Who cares when I'll be having lunch on Marco on Saturday?! Its freezing here, too. No snow but hear its coming this weekend. Just in time for me to get out of here. Look for you at Jack's!

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JackiePaddy!!!! --- one work day left!

Hope you have a fab holiday.....and safe journeys..

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: JackiePaddy!!!! --- one work day left!

When we get the snow we're supposed to have on Sunday I will think about you all...and probably call you names. Nothing personal, just extreme envy.

Happy shelling!

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
638 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: JackiePaddy!!!! --- one work day left!

Wishing you both a wonderful vacation! Have a safe trip!!

Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: JackiePaddy!!!! --- one work day left!

I'm all packed and ready to get up at 3:45am. What I'll do for a vacation in the sun! Next time you hear from me, I'll be crying in my post-vacation beer. I could get depressed thinking about the 20th already...BUT I WON'T!! I'll send as much sunshine and warmth north as I can.

Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: JackiePaddy!!!! --- one work day left!

yah, I cried in that post-vaca beer this afternoon but at least it was 80 degrees and partly sunny at home! Not a bad way to return home.

7. Re: JackiePaddy!!!! --- one work day left!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 15:20