We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 Marco House Rentals

east coast
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
3 Marco House Rentals

I'm interested in rentals at 1615 Windmill, 987 Aster Ct. & 816 Swan Dr. Anyone stayed at any & could give a recommendation (or not!). I want a quiet location, so am concerned a little about proximity to roads like Landmark & N.Barfield. Thanks for any help.

Ringoes, New Jersey
Level Contributor
161 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 Marco House Rentals

Try typing the address in Google or Yahoo Maps and click for the aerial view and zoom in. You should be able to tell what's in the area and how close to busy roads or business. You should also ask the owner if any construction is happening nearby. Good luck and enjoy Marco.

east coast
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 Marco House Rentals

Thanks WazooMi, a good suggestion.

Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,208 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 Marco House Rentals

Never stayed at any of these properties but the one on Windmill is near the little bridge on N. Barfield. That neighborhood is cute and I don't think it would be too noisy. That's the quieter end of Barfield. Since the construction on Collier is finished, we thought the traffic on Landmark was back to normal so it wasn't crazy at all. You would be somewhat near the Marco Walk shopping and restaurant area at the Aster Court house. And Swan Drive would be quiet, I would think, since its completely within a residential area and not off a main road. And it appears to be within a close walking distance to the South Beach entrance.

east coast
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 Marco House Rentals

Thanks a lot, jackiepaddy, very helpful & gives us an idea what the neighborhoods are like. All these sound pretty good, nice & quiet - I am the lightest sleeper in the world!

5. Re: 3 Marco House Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 11:17