We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Address

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,194 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Address

Hi can anyone tell me what the area around casterway street (off north colier blvd) is like please.. looking at a house in that area..

jackiw dont get excited for me just yet... price of flight still way to high!!

Interesting enough Virgin holiday web site actually talks about Stansa on a sunday afternoon... I wonder if Sir Richard B has been there????

Thank you

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Address

Sorry can't help with you address. However, can tell you that hubby was at a recent cocktail party with Sir Richard and filled him in on Stan's. Only after Sir Ricky (Mark's comment, not mine) asked. He was very interested and Mark felt compelled to launch into his advocacy of Marco Island. I did not! This is not necessarily a good thing. We really don't want Mariah and Madonna to discover Marco. It's where we go to get away from them. So, please don't tell them!! Annie

Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,214 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Address

Do you mean Castaways Street? If so, it runs behind the area of Collier where Joey's Restaurant and Nene's is located. We actually drove back there this year because we found a beautiful vacation rental on Dove Court (very nice owner). Very nice. You are tucked one block behind Collier but I didn't notice it. Some of these homes are on canals.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,194 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Address

Thanks Ladies- appreciate for comments.. hey Tb

"can tell you that hubby was at a recent cocktail party with Sir Richard and filled him in on Stan's" your hubby certainly mixes with the high up!!!

Everyone needs to look out for Sir R..now at Stans... is anyone going to be able to tell STAn about a possible "royal" visit????

4. Re: Address

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 11:19
Get answers to your questions about Marco Island