We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marco Island Pictures posted if anyone wants to see them!

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
638 posts
104 reviews
Save Topic
Marco Island Pictures posted if anyone wants to see them!

Hi Everyone - I really don't know any other way to go about this, but I did post some pics that I took while at Marco. I'm just not too sure where they posted. So...if you are interested in seeing them, unless you know where else to find them, you can locate them by clicking on my name and then you'll see where it says photos. Click on that and there are 8 photos that I posted. I included one of the capsized boat, some crabs, burrowing owls, the scooter cars and south beach! Enjoy!!

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marco Island Pictures posted if anyone wants to see them!

Great pics Jamie! Sinking sail was unbelievable! So were the owls! Looks like you had a good time! Always glad to hear a fellow Buckeye had fun on MI!

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
638 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marco Island Pictures posted if anyone wants to see them!

Thanks Turnerbud!! Yes, we buckeye's tend to enjoy getting anywhere out of Ohio...LOL. We really did have a nice time and the island is beautiful. The highlight of the trip for me was the burrowing owls...Oh and the crabs. I wish that picture could have justified what we saw. There were hundreds of crabs just scurrying along. Glad you liked them!

Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,214 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marco Island Pictures posted if anyone wants to see them!

Jamey- the pics are great! LOVE the scooter cars. Have to do that next year. Did you take them on the street? My son loves the ground owls...he calls them "Groundy".

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,054 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marco Island Pictures posted if anyone wants to see them!

The photo's are great especially of the owls, also the scooter cars look fun, i know my daughter and boyfriend will certainly give those a go when we are in Naples in September.......laura

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,194 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marco Island Pictures posted if anyone wants to see them!

Great photos thank you for sharing them with us...

hmm feeling down now as not booked for this year !!!!

They just made me decide no christmas presents this year- its got to be save save save for next years trip!!!

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
638 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Marco Island Pictures posted if anyone wants to see them!

Thank you all for the comments! Yes, you can ride the scooter cars on the streets. They are not super fast, so my guestimate is that they were running arounf 30 to 35 mph possibly. Maybe a little less than that. We enjoyed them, but 2 hours is definitely plenty of time on them!

7. Re: Marco Island Pictures posted if anyone wants to see them!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 09:34