We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clare - Are You There?

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Clare - Are You There?

With international travel time you're close! Are you there yet? Send us a report!! So we can alternately be very happy for you and cry!!

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clare - Are You There?

bump!

Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clare - Are You There?

must be too difficult to balance the frozen cocktail and the mouse at the same time...

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clare - Are You There?

Oh those Mickeys and Minnies - it just must be the season!

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clare - Are You There?

O.K., I know you said no computers while you were there, but I thought you'd sneak a lap top! Good for you! However - I expect a detailed trip report when you get back to reality!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
919 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clare - Are You There?

Been there, seen it, done it, read the book got the tee shirt, home again. Will post full review when I'm over the jet lag.

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Clare - Are You There?

You really did no computers while you were there! I'm amazed and so proud of you!!! That's the way to go to the island!

London, United...
Level Contributor
919 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Clare - Are You There?

Not due to my strength of character. Due to the weakness of the £ to the $. Wasn't going to pay to to use the business center!

8. Re: Clare - Are You There?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 16:18