We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Day Dinner

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Littleton, CO
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Christmas Day Dinner

Any ideas on where we could go for dinner on Christmas Day?

Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,240 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Day Dinner

Here is a list (this is not exhaustive though):

Marek's is open for Christmas. They will offer the regular menu. Plus, they will offer a preferred menu.

Captain Brien's is open Christmas eve but not Christmas day.

CJ's on the Bay is open for Christmas and offering regular and special menus.

Cathy O'Clarks is open for Christmas offering regular and special menus.

Famous Mel's is open for Christmas.

Kurrents in the Marriott is open for Christmas.

Sale e Pepe in the Marco Beach Ocean Resort is open for Christmas.

The Blue Heron on the Isle of Capri (short drive from Marco) is open for Christmas eve.

Littleton, CO
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas Day Dinner

Thank you so much for your help. Though I had already checked at CJ's & they said they wouldn't be open. I'll check the others.

Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,240 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas Day Dinner

I called CJ's late last week. The person I spoke with told me that they would be open. Maybe I will make another call there with a request to speak with the owner.

Littleton, CO
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas Day Dinner

No worries. Got a reservation at Marek's. Thanks again.

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Christmas Day Dinner

Having done both, I'd do Kurrent's over Marek's in a heart beat. Same price range, much better food, atmosphere, service, etc! If you're going to spend those kind of bucks, go to Kurrent's! Then wander over to Quinn's for a nightcap. Can't think of a better way to ring in the new year! Enjoy!

Marco Island
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Christmas Day Dinner

CJ's on the Bay is open Christmas eve with a regular and special menu, but not Christmas day. They are open for New Year's Eve with special menu's and New Year's Day with the regular menu.

7. Re: Christmas Day Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2009, 22:18