We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arriving at 11:30am, April 16th

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, NS
Level Contributor
188 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Arriving at 11:30am, April 16th

2 more sleeps people and I will be basking in the glorious Marco Island sun.

We booked our flights last August so this trip has been a long time coming.

If you pass by me on the beach (look for the guy with a can of Corona in his hand having the time of this life with his 2 year old daughter) feel free to say HI to a friendly Canadian.

JB

Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arriving at 11:30am, April 16th

yummmm...ice cold Corona on the Marco Island beach...does it get any better?!

Carol Stream...
Level Contributor
765 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arriving at 11:30am, April 16th

May see you there! We're leaving tomorrow (15th) a.m. Marco Island here we come!!

Halifax, NS
Level Contributor
188 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arriving at 11:30am, April 16th

Jackie,

The only thing better, may be a strawberry margarita from Quinns.

I think I'll try out both this trip.

lol

JB

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arriving at 11:30am, April 16th

Oh!!! Please have a large foo foo drink (anything that comes with an umbrella in it) for me! Missed my annual spring break (first time in 12 years) and am dying!!! Have to wait until June this year and it's killing me! Go, have a great time and remember those of us who are stuck up north in the ungodly weather. We had snow 3 days ago! Go Corona to the nth degree!

Halifax, NS
Level Contributor
188 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Arriving at 11:30am, April 16th

Turner,

Don't you worry, I'll have a drink or 10 for you.

We are overnight in Toronto today. I'm pretty sure we'll be on the beach by 1pm tomorrow. Surf Club, here we come.

P.S. I've been going to Marco for about 7 years, but I still learn alot of valuable information by reading this forum. Thanks All.

See you on the beach.

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Arriving at 11:30am, April 16th

Bell, this time tomorrow night you should be having a drink with your toes in that gorgeous white sand. I will think of you and call you all kinds of names! Please keep us filled in. For those of us who live vicariously thru those who get to go! Have a great time! Annie

7. Re: Arriving at 11:30am, April 16th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 20:18