We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Charter Club vs. Eagle's Nest

Westwood, NJ
Level Contributor
992 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
The Charter Club vs. Eagle's Nest

I have a choice between the two and no nothing about either. This will be my first trip trip to Marco.

I was hoping someone could give some input.

Thanks,

Topics

Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Charter Club vs. Eagle's Nest

Actually, if you search those names in this forum, you will find some very helpful information.

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Level Contributor
289 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Charter Club vs. Eagle's Nest

I've stayed at the Eagles Nest since it opened around the time i was 4 years old - and we still go every year. I always thought it was much nicer than the Charter Club....... I've never been in the rooms over in Charter Club, but i've been on their property and it's not nearly as nice looking. We end up having to park one of our cars over there when parking at the Eagle's Nest gets full (usually on the 4th of July). So I'd recommend Eagle's Nest......

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
269 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Charter Club vs. Eagle's Nest

We stay at Eagles Nest two weeks each year...one in June with our grandkids and the other in November with just us! We've been very pleased with the units. They are not luxurious but they are well equipped. the beach is fabulous! We like the pool and the general location. Have a great trip!

4. Re: The Charter Club vs. Eagle's Nest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Marco Island