We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants By Boat

Jacksonville
13 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants By Boat

Does anyone know of Restaurants that are boat accessible. Meaning that would have boat slips to tie up to during dinner.

Thanks for you help

Rusty

Midwest
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants By Boat

Snug Harbor is what you're looking for.

Jacksonville
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants By Boat

The one I see is in Fort Myers, Is there one in Marco Island?

Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants By Boat

No Snug Harbor in Marco Island that I'm aware of. Not too many choices by boat for dinner. The ones I know of are The Snook Inn, Old Marco Lodge Crab House on Goodland, Capri Fish House on Isles of Capri (think you can dock a boat there). You might be able to dock a boat at The Esplanade for several restaurants.

Midwest
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants By Boat

Sorry, I meant Snook Inn. Snug Harbor is good, too, if you find yourself at Ft. Myers Beach. There's a marina there, and you can visit Snug Harbor or Matanzas Inn.

horwich
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants By Boat

You can go by boat to the Little Bar & Stans at Goodland would recommend both. Might be hard to moor up on a Sunday if you leave it late Enjoy

I know we will in December again.

Jacksonville
13 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants By Boat

Thanks, I have not seen that one.

7. Re: Restaurants By Boat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2010, 05:16