My husband, myself , and our 10 month old daughter will be taking our first trip to Marco Island Dec12th through the 19th. We will be staying at Pointe Santo.
I have found this forum extremely helpful in planning our trip and would like to ask a couple other questions:
1. What will be the weather like in December?
2. What will be the water like, will it be too cold to swim in?
3. What activities would you recommend for us, as we are travelling with a toddler?
4. We are planning on cooking the majoirty of our meals ourselves in the condo. But what restaurants offer good, cheap food?
5. Where can we get groceries for a reasonable price?
7. How can I protect our infant from the no see-ums or will there not be any in December?
8. We are staying at the Appolo, anything we should know about with this condominium?