We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bombay Liquor Store and Night Club

Halifax, NS
Level Contributor
190 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bombay Liquor Store and Night Club

I've been going to Marco now for about 8 years, and I didn't know until just recently that there is actually a "night club".

Has anybody been here? Is it even still open?

I'd appreciate a review of this place by anybody who has been there.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Marco Island
Marco Island
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bombay Liquor Store and Night Club

Yes, have been there. It's a Karoke bar.

Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,214 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bombay Liquor Store and Night Club

How about I met a young man (now in his late 30's) who claims to have been SHOT at the Bombay Night Club some years ago. Maybe outside of it. I never googled it to see if I could find a news story. Ever hear this story?

Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bombay Liquor Store and Night Club

Jackie, never heard the story, but have been there. It's a hard core Karaoke bar. The only one on the island.

Marco Island...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bombay Liquor Store and Night Club

Actually it is now called Martini's Upstairs and they do dinner shows on the weekends with George Orr...aka Rod Stewart, The Beatles, Rat Pack, etc. As of right now, there is no karaoke.

5. Re: Bombay Liquor Store and Night Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2010, 05:16