We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eagles Nest, Charter Club, or Surf Club? Please help.....

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey, USA
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Eagles Nest, Charter Club, or Surf Club? Please help.....

First time to Marco Island with husband, two teen daughters, and two 22 + daughters (with boyfriends). Please offer me your advice on which timeshare to select: Eagles Nest, Charter Club, or Surf Club. (Not sure of availability in any of these venues.) We plan on reserving two units for the 8 of us travelling. Please help!!!! Thanks.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,185 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eagles Nest, Charter Club, or Surf Club? Please help.....

Just wondering...while you are waiting for Marco experts to respond, have you clicked on "Marco Island Hotels" on the left? That will take you to the link where people post about the pros and cons of various places based on first hand experience. I know Charter Club and Surf Club are listed there.

You might just put Eagles Nest in the search box to bring up posts about that option as I didn't see it in the list of hotels.

Good Luck! Sounds as though you are planning a special family vacation....

Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,228 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eagles Nest, Charter Club, or Surf Club? Please help.....

As GrandaMac indicated, if you search this forum, you will find info on all three places.

Edited: 05 December 2010, 06:46
Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eagles Nest, Charter Club, or Surf Club? Please help.....

Have gone to Marco for many years and always stayed at the Marriott Resort. The Eagle's Nest is directly next door. Beautiful property. It's actually closer to Quinn's (the beach bar at the Marriott) than most of the rooms at the Marriott. It shares the most amazing beach on Marco. I've often thought we should look into staying at Eagle's Nest, but hubby travels a lot for work and we use Marriott points to go to Marco. Would absolutely consider Eagle's Nest. Let me know how it works out for you!

4. Re: Eagles Nest, Charter Club, or Surf Club? Please help.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 June 2011, 06:19