We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Angler's Cove Condo's

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Champaign, Illinois
Level Contributor
379 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Angler's Cove Condo's

We will be staying here in a couple of weeks. I understand there are 2 pools and I think hot tubs. Does anyone know if pools are heated, and is there any bar or restaurant on the property?

Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Angler's Cove Condo's

The Dolphin Tiki waterside outdoor bar is located on the grounds of Angler's Cove.

Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,228 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Angler's Cove Condo's

You will be able to walk to Snook's from Angler's Cove.

The Villages...
Level Contributor
6 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Angler's Cove Condo's

Stayed there 2 years ago. You can walk to one or two places. You can see my reviews on TripAdvisor. We liked the Sand Bar for a smaller meal, but Cocomo's was good too.

My reviews

Apr 15, 2008 Marco Island: Dolphin Tiki Bar & Cafe: On the water but otherwise nothing special 0

Apr 15, 2008 Marco Island: Snook Inn: OK but over priced 0

Apr 15, 2008 Marco Island: Cocomo's Grill: Grouper fingers were great 1

Apr 15, 2008 Marco Island: Hoot's: Wonderful breakfast 1

Apr 15, 2008 Marco Island: Porky's Last Stand: Great baby back ribs 1

Apr 15, 2008 Marco Island: Sand Bar: Good food, good prices, locals go here 0

Apr 15, 2008 Marco Island: Anglers Cove Condominiums: Nice location near Marina, not near the beach

Champaign, Illinois
Level Contributor
379 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Angler's Cove Condo's

Well, we had a fantastic time! So much so that I put in an offer on a condo at Angler's Cove and will be closing on it the end of March. Looking forward to many years of vacations on Marco!

5. Re: Angler's Cove Condo's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 11:15