We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reputable Places to Rent From

Richmond
Level Contributor
60 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Reputable Places to Rent From

Hi

Looking to rent a condo for a week.

Can anyone provide names of reputable agencies or places to start ?

Thanks!

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,715 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reputable Places to Rent From

There are a number of vacation rentals available through TripAdvisor FlipKey - click on the Vacation Rental button at the top left side of this page and you will be able to view photos, reviews, locations on a map, etc.

Richmond
Level Contributor
60 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reputable Places to Rent From

Great. Thank you Patti.

3. Re: Reputable Places to Rent From

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 February 2012, 04:35
Richmond
Level Contributor
60 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reputable Places to Rent From

Good luck Emma and sorry about your family illness. Unfortunately, this is not in the area we are looking. Best wishes.

Knoxville
Level Contributor
3,278 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reputable Places to Rent From

We rent through vacationrentals.com or VRBO and have always been very happy with the results. If you are looking for a condo and a 2 BD/2 BA that is near (not on) South Marco would work, feel free to private message me. We have a condo we have rented for several years and the owner is VERY easy to work with and we would recommend this place highly. It doesn't have a lot of frills, but it is clean, 2 blocks from the beach, very reasonably priced and has a nice pool. If that sound good, let me know and I'll give you his information.

Boston...
Level Contributor
12 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reputable Places to Rent From

Just returned from a two week stay on Marco Island in Florida. We always like to rent homes with pools for a more relaxed, quiet vacation. We used Marco Escapes www.marcoescapes.com this year and were very pleased. I am almost afraid to post this for fear of not being able to rent from them again next time by saying just how good they were. I get so many good leads on Trip Advisor that I thought it not fair not to share. The homes that are available at Marco Escapes are well appointed with many of the expected comforts of a home away from home. You will also find many unexpected niceties, like bikes in the garage, flat screen TV's throughout, books on the shelves and high quality linens. We even had a flat screen out at the pool. Another plus was the staff and owner of Marco Escapes. They were friendly and bent over backwards to make our stay on Marco Island the best it could be. Thank you to Marco Escapes and its owner Jason B for a wonderful vacation.

Albany
Level Contributor
63 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Reputable Places to Rent From

I would also suggest VRBO. They havelistings of virtually every area and size condo on Marco. If you are interested in the Apollo I do know an owner of a 1 BR/ 1 BA that I can recommend. It is right on South Beach and has a casual restaurant on the lower level. If that is not what you are looking for I would still suggest that you look at VRBO.com to get acquainted with the island and find a place to rent. Enjoy your stay!

Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Reputable Places to Rent From

The home we've rented 3 times is available through www.marcoescapes.com now. We love it!!

Berwick, Maine
Level Contributor
140 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Reputable Places to Rent From

We have rented several times on VRBO and have had great experiences.

However, we also check on http://www.marcoislandfloridavacation.com.

Bill and Sandy are wonderful to work with. There homes are very nice and very will appointed. They have always been extremely responsive if any issues has arisen.

You will have a wonderful time no matter where you stay.

We have never done a condo as we love the private pool and hot tubs.

No association rules/times to have to follow.

Homes are usually less expensive and with more ammenities.

Have a great time!

10. Re: Reputable Places to Rent From

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2013, 10:37