We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live music/dancing

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Arlington, Virginia
2 posts
Save Topic
Live music/dancing

Hey all! I am going down to Marco Island for a girls trip with my mom and sister. Can anyone suggest a fun place to listen to live music/have a drink?

Also, is there anywhere that sells cheap beach chairs? Not sure if we want to rent all week..

Marco Island,FL
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
573 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live music/dancing

My wife's favorite live music performance is a rock band called The Jezebelle with Sunset Bay on Friday nights. They play mostly rock music from the 60s to modern. Here is the performance calendar at Porky's Last Stand.

porkyslaststand.com/Entertainment/index.html

Myles Loud is a very talented music impersonator. He tends to start his show with old time standards that your mom might appreciate Sinatra for example. But he covers a wide range of music. He performs on Saturday nights.

Randy

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,712 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live music/dancing

Publix or Walgreens have beach chairs. I cannot remember the exact prices but approx $12 or $14

North Wales...
Level Contributor
30 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live music/dancing

As well as hitting up Walmart before the bridge for cheap chairs!

If your staying at a house the property most likely will have some, ours had plenty:)

Arlington, Virginia
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Live music/dancing

Thanks everyone!

5. Re: Live music/dancing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 16:15