We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Happy Hour List

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lob
New York
Level Contributor
801 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
The Happy Hour List

I'd like to start a Happy Hour list that people can add to so when folks want to know about happy hours they can just be directed to this thread. I am no expert on Marco Island so I am asking for help from the real experts to fill in some blanks and add to the list. Here is what I came up with to get us started.

Thanks for your help!!

Marco Island Happy Hour

Outside with water views

CJ’s (at the Esplanade): All week 5-7pm (web site says 4-7 but I think that has changed) with daily drink specials

Snook Inn: M-F 4-6pm and 10pm- close

Dolphin Tiki Bar (at the Angler): Mon- Sat 4-7. **has recently been sold so this may change.

Jacks Lookout (at Rose Marina):

Sunset Grille (at the Apollo): M-F 2-5pm

Mango’s (at the Esplanade): Daily till 6pm

Stilts (at the Marriot Crystal Shores): 2-6pm

Marker 8 (Goodland):

Stans Idle Hour (Goodland):

Little Bar (Goodland):

Inside (and outside)

Sandbar: inside seating only 3-6pm & 10-close

Crazy Flamingo: indoor/outdoor seating

Marco Island Brewery: indoor/outdoor seating 4-6:30pm

Nacho Momma’s: indoor/outdoor seating 3-5pm

Edited: 16 September 2012, 14:16
Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Happy Hour List

Wow! You've done your homework! I've gone for many years and am saving your list to look into on our next trip. I would add Quinn's at the Marriott. Experienced some of our greatest sunsets there.

Dayton, OH / Marco...
Destination Expert
for Marco Island, Everglades National Park, Goodland
Level Contributor
3,783 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Happy Hour List

Thanks for the work to get the list made up. I would include Goodlands Marco Crab Lodge. It is a water view ... Of the Marco river ... I think outstanding ... But it is not on the Gulf. Mango's Esplanade has ok water view of a small bay and not a gulf view.

lob
New York
Level Contributor
801 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Happy Hour List

Please feel free to copy and paste/edit/add to the list!!

4. Re: The Happy Hour List

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2013, 10:15