We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can any one recommend a photographer for family pics?

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
167 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Can any one recommend a photographer for family pics?

We are looking to get some family pics over our vacation at Marco Island in May, does any one have any recommendations? The only photographer listed on yelp has had some questionable reviews as of late. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
69 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can any one recommend a photographer for family pics?

I don't know his name, but there is a professional photographer who sits at the beach entrance of the Hilton hotel near the beach chair rental shack. You may want to call the Hilton ahead of time to find out his name and search for reviews of his work.

Albany
Level Contributor
64 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can any one recommend a photographer for family pics?

I would recommend Peggy Farren. http://www.naplesportraits.com/ She did our engagement pictures on the beach and our wedding photos and I would highly recommend her. Good luck!

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can any one recommend a photographer for family pics?

www.photosbyvandy.com

Edited: 30 March 2013, 02:10
Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
167 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can any one recommend a photographer for family pics?

thanks!

5. Re: Can any one recommend a photographer for family pics?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Marco Island