We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jan + Feb 2014 rental help needed!

Boston...
Level Contributor
51 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Jan + Feb 2014 rental help needed!

Hello fellow travelers,

Well, beginning January 2014 my husband and I will start an annual 2 month stay on Marco Island. As Marriott reward members, we loved the Marriott Marco beach area and are hoping to find a 2 month rental. I look forward to hearing your suggestions!

Our Priorities:

- 1 or 2 bedroom ocean view

- non-smoking

- clean and comfortable bed

Dayton, OH / Marco...
Destination Expert
for Marco Island, Everglades National Park, Goodland
Level Contributor
4,037 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jan + Feb 2014 rental help needed!

Good plan to reserve today ... most companies allow you to reserve a year in advance ... so you are a little behind getting a Jan 1, 2014 rental.

For the best bang for your buck you want to rent a monthly rental with a condo that rents for an entire month. But I know many people that rent a "weekly" condo because they like the condo and where it is on the island.

Boston...
Level Contributor
51 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jan + Feb 2014 rental help needed!

Thank you for your expedient response. Can you recommend specific rentals near Marriott resort area OR a similar environment on the island?

Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,272 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jan + Feb 2014 rental help needed!

Start looking on VRBO and Homeaway. Also contact the rental agencies on the island. Check which condo buildings are close to the Marriott and start with those. If you find something you like and they have availability, you can check back here and get info on the specific condo building.

4. Re: Jan + Feb 2014 rental help needed!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Marco Island