We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best causal places to eat?

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hudson, Ohio
Level Contributor
273 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Best causal places to eat?

Will be in marco for the first time and would like to know what the best places to eat are that I don't have to dress nice for. No white table cloth dinners for me!

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
913 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best causal places to eat?

Snook Inn, Dolphin Tiki Bar, Quinn's on the Beach at the Marriott, Marker 8.5 could go on and on. Most formal IMO is Sal e Pepe at Marco Ocean Beach Resort, but nowhere is very formal on Marco... It's part of its charm.

Knoxville
Level Contributor
3,168 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best causal places to eat?

Marker 8.5 (on Goodland) and Island Gypsy (on Isles of Capri) are a couple of our favorites. Both are less than 10 minutes from Marco and very well worth the drive, in our opinion. On Marco, we like Dolphin Tiki Bar and Lee Be Fish, although it is really a takeout joint. Most of the restaurants we have been to on the island are pretty good - all have been casual (we don't want fancy).

Hudson, Ohio
Level Contributor
273 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best causal places to eat?

Ok thanks i will try these for sure

lob
New York
Level Contributor
799 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best causal places to eat?

Most places are casual. It really depends more on HOW casual you want to get! Snook, dolphin tiki, sunset grille are good choices. Mangos and CJ's are maybe a little less casual but still no need to dress. Check out the reviews and look at the menus. Either way, have a wonderful time!!

Hudson, Ohio
Level Contributor
273 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best causal places to eat?

Thanks this will be my first trip to marco island we usually go to siesta key. , I hope we won't be dissapointed!

6. Re: Best causal places to eat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2014, 05:17