We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat parade viewing

Marco Island...
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Boat parade viewing

We will be in Marco on the day of the Boat Parade. Where is a good spot to view the boats? Any restaurants with good views of it during dinner?

Are there any other seasonal activities going on that week in Marco? Are they still doing the house decorating contest this year?

We usually visit the week after Christmas but are coming earlier this year.

Thanks

lob
New York
Level Contributor
859 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat parade viewing

Check here for event schedule. christmasislandstyle.com/eventschedule.html

I think I read somewhere that the esplanade is a good place to view the boat parade. I would need someone to confirm that though.

Edited: 24 November 2013, 22:21
yorkshire
Level Contributor
3,840 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat parade viewing

Im gutted were going to miss it as we leave Marco on the 7th.

Marco Island...
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat parade viewing

Still can't find much info about where to view the boat. Any restaurant suggestions?

Albany
Level Contributor
63 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat parade viewing

The route is on Christmas Island Styles's Facebook page. It looks like the Esplande would be the best restaurant choices besides Snook Inn. Hope you enjoy it. Would love to be there.

Dayton, OH / Marco...
Destination Expert
for Marco Island, Everglades National Park, Goodland
Level Contributor
3,917 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boat parade viewing

Esplanade restaurants

- Mango

- CJs

- Tara Steak and Lobster

6. Re: Boat parade viewing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 December 2014, 05:15