We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favorite beach in Naples?

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lob
New York
Level Contributor
773 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Favorite beach in Naples?

Hi all. My sister recently bought a home in a Naples. She loves to come to resident beach with us but is curious about Naples beaches. Which beach would you recommend? Some things she likes about residents beach are the sand being easy to walk on (she's 70 and has some minor ambulation issues) and the water being calm and easy to enter. Is there any place comparable in naples or should she just come over the bridge to south beach when we aren't in town?

Knoxville
Level Contributor
3,132 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Favorite beach in Naples?

We love the area right around the pier. It has metered parking in little lots that are very close to the beach, if I'm remembering correctly (should make it easier for mobility). The beach isn't very wide there, has soft sand, and beautiful water!

lob
New York
Level Contributor
773 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Favorite beach in Naples?

Is that up 5th ave? I've never been to naples pier.

Knoxville
Level Contributor
3,132 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Favorite beach in Naples?

Yes, you will drive all the way down 5th Ave., turn left, and then just look for an open space near the beach entrance (there will be several small lots against the beach at this point).

lob
New York
Level Contributor
773 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Favorite beach in Naples?

Wonderful. I'll let her know! Thanks

5. Re: Favorite beach in Naples?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2015, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Marco Island