We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy hour list

Chicago, Illinois
13 posts
Save Topic
Happy hour list

Heading down to MI in June with a couple of friend. i saw that there was an old posting with Marco Island happy hours dated Sept 2012. i was wondering if there is an updated list. Thanks

lob
New York
Level Contributor
859 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy hour list

Most places have happy hour. 5-7 seems to be the most common timeframe but I've also seen 3-5 and there are a few places that host a second happy hour from 10-close.

Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,251 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy hour list

There is some happy hour info along with dinner deals at www.marcodinnerdeals.com .

Chicago, Illinois
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Happy hour list

Thank you Wiskim ! Didnt find the Pink Flamingo or the Brewery on here but i googled them as i heard that these are good places as well !

Dayton, OH / Marco...
Destination Expert
for Marco Island, Everglades National Park, Goodland
Level Contributor
3,922 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Happy hour list

Marco Review lists ...

Capri Fish House

Chop239

Cocomo's

Little Bar

Mangos

Marco Prime

O'Donoughs

Nacho Mama

Sale e Pepe

Sandcastles

Sasso's

Sunset Grille

I'm not sure how they determined the restaurants.

Link to Marco Review

cloud.digipage.net/go/marcoreviewseason2014/

Edited: 23 April 2014, 17:23
5. Re: Happy hour list

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2015, 06:15