It's my parent's 50th Anniversary and we're taking a first ever family trip and chose to go to Marco Island. We hope to rent a vacation home on Marco Island near the Marriott Hotel as there will be 10 of us, including a few young children. Here are my questions I was hoping you can help with:
1) Is the water calm enough for the kids and seniors (75+ non-swimmers) ?
2) I read on tripadvisor reviews that the South Marco Beach has many shells - is this a problem for little kids. Will we have to keep water shoes on them all the time?
3) Where is the closest public access point to the beach - closest to the Marriott on South Collier Blvd.
3) Where (what street) is the closest public restroom located?
4) Restaurants you can recommend to celebrate their 50th Anniversary?
Thanks in advance for your help !