We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walmart and Publix prices

Which Marco Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Walmart and Publix prices

Hi, Me and my husband are going to Marco Island in a few weeks with our 3 kids. My question is I read there is a Super Wal-Mart a few miles away and a Publix, which is cheaper to shop at? Wal-Mart in NY are very decently priced and was wondering if I should by my toiletries here or be able to pack lighter and by them there. And how are the prices at Publix? never been to one before. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer my questions :):)

New York
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Walmart and Publix prices

I greatly appreciate all the advise! wasn't planning on cooking a whole lot but heard that some of the restaurants may be closed during our stay do to it being not peak season. Thank you for letting me know about produce and meats! super excited 7 days from tomorrow!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
901 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Walmart and Publix prices

Even with some restaurants closed off season, you will still find plenty of places open, there are so many on the island.

13. Re: Walmart and Publix prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Marco Island