We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you use the hotel bathrooms while at South Beach?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
596 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Can you use the hotel bathrooms while at South Beach?

If i stay in one of the canal home vacation rentals near the Marriott and use public access to get to the beach, will I be able to use the bathrooms at the Marriott? Also are there umbrella/chair rentals nearby? We are trying to do this trip without a car (at least for beach purposes) and with a one year old, so want to make it as easy as possible.

Also, would you recommend staying near Tigertail or South Beach?

Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you use the hotel bathrooms while at South Beach?

Last time we stayed at the marriott we all had to wear bracelets which the diligently checked when entering the resort property from the beach. It's doubtful you would be able to use the bathrooms.

Edited: 27 July 2014, 20:18
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can you use the hotel bathrooms while at South Beach?

Last time we stayed at the marriott we all had to wear bracelets which the diligently checked when entering the resort property from the beach. It's doubtful you would be able to use the bathrooms.

Edited: 27 July 2014, 20:19
UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
47,954 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can you use the hotel bathrooms while at South Beach?

I have always been able to use hotel bathrooms in any good hotel- IF i entered in appropriate dress from the front of the hotel or when using restaurants and bars.

From the beach, it would not be as easy. Not all hotels have security there, but many do.

Dayton, OH / Marco...
Destination Expert
for Marco Island, Everglades National Park, Goodland
Level Contributor
4,035 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can you use the hotel bathrooms while at South Beach?

Seriously I found an app ... from a travel website called ... where to wee ... it shows public restrooms.

Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,268 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can you use the hotel bathrooms while at South Beach?

You can rent chairs, etc. from Paul's rentals. He is close to Marriott Crystal Shores, right on the beach. You will see his stand/sign.

Edited: 28 July 2014, 21:08
6. Re: Can you use the hotel bathrooms while at South Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2015, 05:15