We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice restaurants for brunch or dinner on Mother's Day?

New York, NY
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nice restaurants for brunch or dinner on Mother's Day?

Looking to treat my great aunt to a nice meal, preferably brunch. Anny suggestions in the Melbourne, Melbourne Beach, Indiatlantic, Satellite Beach, Cocoa Beach area?

Mentioned in this post
Melbourne Beach
Melbourne Beach
Brevard County, FL
Satellite Beach
Satellite Beach
Brevard County, FL
Cocoa Beach
Cocoa Beach
Brevard County, FL
Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
16,716 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice restaurants for brunch or dinner on Mother's Day?

I would have said the Melting Pot but its probably too late to make reservations. You might check with the beachside hotels to see if one of them is doing a mothers day brunch and if they are still taking reservations. Otherwise Bella's (downtown Melboure), Black Tulip in Cocoa Village, Chart House (expensive but good) in Melbourne, Grills at the Port. I'm sure there will be lots of other suggestions to help you too.

Mentioned in this post
The Melting Pot
The Melting Pot
141 Reviews
Melbourne, FL
Chart House
Chart House
810 Reviews
Melbourne, FL
Suntree, Florida
Level Contributor
458 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice restaurants for brunch or dinner on Mother's Day?

Mimi's in Vierra has great food and has breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Mango Tree (Cocoa Beach) and Chart house (Melbourne Old Town) may be open for lunch on Mothers day. Usually they are both dinner only places.

Mentioned in this post
Cocoa Beach
Cocoa Beach
Brevard County, FL
Arkansas
Level Contributor
156 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice restaurants for brunch or dinner on Mother's Day?

You've received some great recommendations. At this date, I think your best bet would be the beachside hotels. The Hiltons in Cocoa Beach and Melbourne Beach usually do a very nice brunch, and the Grille at the Cocoa Beach Pier (nice view!) is having a Mother's day brunch.

Mentioned in this post
Cocoa Beach
Cocoa Beach
Brevard County, FL
Melbourne Beach
Melbourne Beach
Brevard County, FL
Melbourne
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice restaurants for brunch or dinner on Mother's Day?

There is an Italain Resturant, Vittorio's Trattoria, open from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m on Mother's day.. They are located on Babcock St, in the Publix Shopping Plaza, the address is 1369 S Babcock St, melbourne FL 32901. There phone number is 321-726-9244. We have eaten there 4 times alreay, Love the food.

From what I was told from the owner himself, all the meals are made fresh to order. If you do go, try the Mussel Marinara with the pasta, It was so good. I hope this helps

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
589 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice restaurants for brunch or dinner on Mother's Day?

It's probably too late, but River Rocks is having a buffet brunch on Mother's Day.

http://www.riverrocksrestaurant.com/index.htm

Melbourne
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Nice restaurants for brunch or dinner on Mother's Day?

I'm Heading to vittorios for lunch before the BIG Crowd.. Its walk in, No Reseves

7. Re: Nice restaurants for brunch or dinner on Mother's Day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2009, 06:27