We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blueberry Muffin location

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Topic
Blueberry Muffin location

I haven't been to Melbourne in a few years. Will be there end of Jan and while looking through the restaurants on tripadvisor, I noted a Babcock address. Was this temporary? or is this there permanent location?

Thanks Harry

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
14,177 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blueberry Muffin location

They are located on A1A in Indialantic. They have been beachside for a long time. Thanks for bringing that up as I never noticed it. I will let TA know. There was a Blueberry Muffin on Babcock several years ago and it has been several other things since then. I'm not even sure if they were related.

Also try the Scrambled Egg Cafe in Indian Harbour just in front of the Lowes Plaza behind Tonic Restaurant. Apollo Diner on Hibiscus has a good breakfast too & you will often see the mayor of Melbourne dining there.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Blueberry Muffin location

Thanks I'll give both a try

Charleston, SC
Level Contributor
3,684 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blueberry Muffin location

The Blueberry Muffin is as good as ever - went there in 1980 during our honeymoon and just went back again last year.

FL
Level Contributor
250 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blueberry Muffin location

Babcock was a second location, went through some troubles lost and regained their lease but never caught on like the beachside location. I believe they've been shut down for several years now.

5. Re: Blueberry Muffin location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Melbourne