We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants

Woodstock, Georgia
9 posts
Save Topic
restaurants

Any good seafood restaurant suggestion...

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
14,872 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants

The new Grills Restaurant just opened up and is supposed to be really good. It's located near the Pineda Causeway. We have tried twice to go there but the wait was too long. We did go and have a drink. They have a live band on the weekends. Squid Lips is pretty decent, located near Eau Gallie Causeway. The Scrambled Egg does a really good blackened or grilled Mahi Sandwhich. The new Sand on the Beach is pretty decent too but a little on the pricey side.

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
582 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants

When I get in the mood for fried shrimp, I head to the outside deck at River Rocks. (Note: this is not available on the inside menu.)

We've tried to go to the new Grills Riverside three times now & in each case were told that it will be a 30-60 wait for a table. They're serving the same menu as the original Grills up at Port Canaveral & I just don't think that food is worth the wait.

http://www.riverrocksrestaurant.com/

http://www.grillsseafood.com/

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
14,872 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants

Have heard from more than one person the food at the new Grills is much better than the one at the port. I don't mind a 30 min. wait. Have had that just to get into Texas Roadhouse. 1 hour or more is just too much especially when there is no place to sit. The bar has been packed and so have the outside tables which are first come first serve. I have heard good things about River Rock too but haven't got to try it yet.

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
685 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurants

Bonefish Willies on Pineapple N of Eau Gallie is my favorite. Must be outdoor weather as the majority of the seating is outdoordeck on the river. Very pleasant with very good food.

Island's Fish Grill on Fifth Avenue is also a good spot. A comfortable small venue.

Yellow Dog on Harbor City south of the city is an upscale restaurant. Whilte table cloth. Good service, good food, river view. Very reliable.

For oysters, Bunky's on A1A is the best in Melbourne. For sushi, Haru on A1A.

Woodstock, Georgia
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurants

Thanks for the recommendations...Will be visiting this area in a few weeks and will try some of these out.

6. Re: restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Melbourne