We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Rialto Palace

boston, ma
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Rialto Palace

Hello! Is there a shuttle that we can take from this hotel to Port Canaveral? I realize that the Port is at least 40 minutes away, but it still may be cheaper to leave from the hotel instead of booking through Carnival.

Also, is it worth it to book an Executive Level room?

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
14,384 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Rialto Palace

First I checked with both Hiltons in the area and the Doubletree. None of them offer a shuttle service to the port. One place recommended Cocoa Beach Shuttle service which charges about $60. As for the Rialto I can't speak for the executive rooms, it has been a number of years since I have stayed at the there. It is an older hotel, not sure if it has been remodeled lately. It was clean at the time we stayed there and I had good service. I didn't pick at special room but had a room on the 4th floor. There really isn't much of a view in this area. If you get the east side you can see a little of the town. Unless this room has certain amenities you are looking for I would not upgrade. Check pricing at the Hilton on the beach and the Doubletree. Both are really nice hotels. Also if you do not have a car you are not in walking distance to many places to eat, etc. Not sure if the hotels restaurant is open at this time, you should ask about that. You will be near Makoto's, Hooters, Wendy's and a Cheesesteak / Pizza place. Further down the street is Beef O'Brady's, an Italian restaurant, Quizno's and McDonalds and a Pulbix supermarket. The downtown area which is a couple miles has some good restaurants, nice little shops and some bars and coffee houses. Depends on what you have time to do while here. If you take the shuttle to Cocoa Beach there are many hotels there that have a free shuttle to the port.

2. Re: Hilton Rialto Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2011, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Melbourne