We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brevard Zoo Zip Line

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
171 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Brevard Zoo Zip Line

We were thinking about doing the zip line. We have 8 and 9 year old boys. Was wondering if anyone can provide some insight on whether the course would be difficult for this age group. We would try the imtermediate course.

Thanks

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
13,714 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brevard Zoo Zip Line

Was hoping someone would answer you about the zip line at the zoo. I have not done it so cannot advise. You might send a PM to one of the posters to see if you can get answers. I don't think its super difficult as its a place that a lot of families visit. You could even give them a call, I'm sure they would give you some info.

Palm Bay, Florida
Level Contributor
8 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brevard Zoo Zip Line

My grandkids just went on the new zip lines at the Zoo. They are aged 9-14 and all but the youngest one loved it. She was a little scared but liked the view.

3. Re: Brevard Zoo Zip Line

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Melbourne