We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calling Advisor Girl!

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
641 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Calling Advisor Girl!

I'm finalising my plans for a trip to Miami. I'm staying near Aventura Mall and need to get to Lincoln Road (to buy some Miami Ink tops) by public transport. You advised me to get the S bus from Aventura Mall down to Lincoln Mall and that it takes around 45 minutes each way.

Can you please direct me to a link where I can view bus routes and timetables. I've looked on Miami Dade but can't see it there.

Thanks

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Calling Advisor Girl!

If you google "Miami bus routes" the very first link will give you further links to the bus routes. The timetables should also be in there somewhere.

Miami, FL
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
2,669 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Calling Advisor Girl!

For route maps:

Miami Dade Transit:

www.co.miami-dade.fl.us/transit/

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,662 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Calling Advisor Girl!

lindie>

The Miami Ink tops are on sale at Aventura Mall at Macy's. If you go to the mall and stop at the visitor's kiosk in the main hall with some ID from the UK, you will be given discount coupons or vouchers. Likewise, at the gift wrap at Macy's and the other large stores, discount passports are offered for international guests giving additional discounts for your purchases.

NOTE>

You need these vouchers BEFORE you shop, not afterward as some VAT discounts are given in the UK.

ALL MAPS >

http://tinyurl.com/26axpc

Cheers!

AG

Liverpool
Level Contributor
641 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Calling Advisor Girl!

Thanks everyone and especially Advisor Girl. Perhaps I wont need to make a special trip down to Lincoln Road after all. Macy's here I come!

5. Re: Calling Advisor Girl!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 00:19