We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which is the best website to book a cruise?

Broadbeach...
Level Contributor
1,347 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Which is the best website to book a cruise?

We want to book a Caribbean cruise out of Miami,which is the best place to book?

We'll be hanging out in South Beach,is this close to the cruise terminal?

It seems most cruises are only 7 days,are there any longer cruises?We'd prefer 12-14 nights before heading down to the Keys.

Bedford England
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which is the best website to book a cruise?

Hi we have used vacations2go.com twice and are off on another cruise next month with them the price is great and people really helpfull.

I hope this helps

Cheryl UK

Broadbeach...
Level Contributor
1,347 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which is the best website to book a cruise?

Thanks cheryl,

That website looks great,i can't believe how cheap Caribbean cruises are,although most are only 7 nights.

Cheers

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
28 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which is the best website to book a cruise?

Do a websearch and you will come up with a number of online travel agencies, includeing Vacations2Go which I have booked with before as well. Bookmark those other agencies and check them every so often. That way you will be able to tell when the prices go up or down and who has the best deal going. This works best if have the time to plan ahead. I have read that sometimes the best deals are offered in Jan, Feb, and March for cruises later in year. Good Luck and Happy Cruising.

El Dorado, Arkansas
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Which is the best website to book a cruise?

Hello John07,

I have used a site in th past called cruisecompete.com. You will need to research and find the cruise you want and find a good deal. Then you go to cruise compete, enter what you have found and travel agents will compete to beat your price. I have used them twice and gotten very good deals. The good thisng is whatever site you use, you are dealing directly with TA's after that.

Happy Cruising

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
352 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Which is the best website to book a cruise?

One thing you may want to consider is what's called a "back to back" or B2B. A lot of ships will do a one week cruise to the Western Caribbean and then the next week, the same ship will cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. In effect, you are booking two separate one week cruises, but you just stay on the ship after the first week.

By the way, if you have cruise questions, a good site is www.cruisecritic.com. Great place for info on cruises and crusing.

North Pole, New York
Level Contributor
7,429 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which is the best website to book a cruise?

after reviewing all cruise booking sites I know of the best deal we found was at cruisesonly.com and we booked there. As said earlier check the various sites as you will find specials, and often a firm will "lock-out" a block of cabins on a ship and therefore have a very nice discount.

7. Re: Which is the best website to book a cruise?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 02:18