We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two sisters restaurant in Hyatt Coral Gables

montana
Level Contributor
200 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Two sisters restaurant in Hyatt Coral Gables

Anyone eaten here? We are staying there one night and there is a restaurant.com coupon I have for $25 (paid only $4) but we have 3 kids ages 6-11 and wondering if it is an appropriate place to take kids. Is it good food, or should we go somewhere else for our 1 night pre-cruise in Miami??

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
181 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Two sisters restaurant in Hyatt Coral Gables

Hi there from Montana,

If you do not want to leave the hotel and you want to use the coupon you purchased, you can visit the Two Sisters but Im not sure if your children will enjoy the food selection; it depends on what your children like to eat.

If you want to walk around and find a restaurant close to the hotel, walk to Miracle Mile for a nice relaxing stroll where you will find many restaurants to chose from and they post their menus on the door, so you will have many choices for different cuisines and prices.

Two Sisters Restaurant offers elegant surroundings and fine food with a fusion of Florida and European cuisine.

Cuisine:

Regional American Cuisine

Dress Code:

Elegant/Casual

You can review their menus (breakfast, lunch, dinner) at the hotel website at www.coralgables.hyatt.comm

Happy Travels !!!

South Florida...
Destination Expert
for Miami, Key Largo
Level Contributor
3,740 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two sisters restaurant in Hyatt Coral Gables

I think you'll end up spending a lot and not everyone will be happy for dinner. On "the Mile" (i.e., Miracle Mile,the main street in the Gables), for more family friendly fare you'll find a California Pizza Kitchen (pizza & pasta). Also within walking distance is Archies Gourmet Pizza (different types of pizza & pasta), John Martins (Irish, they have music many nights), there are some Thai/chinese spots.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
224 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Two sisters restaurant in Hyatt Coral Gables

I recently stayed at the Hyatt CG and we ate at Two Sisters for breakfast before we left for our cruise. I think with all the other choices in the area your best bet is to find someplace else in the area to eat dinner and have breakfast at the hotel.

4. Re: Two sisters restaurant in Hyatt Coral Gables

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 20:19