We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Miami at Christmas & New Years?

Maine
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Miami at Christmas & New Years?

We are a family of 4 (2 teenagers) and are thinking about spending Christmas 2009 in Miami. We are not sure of the weather that time of year or where to stay. We love the beach, shopping and may do some college visits. Any advice on where to stay, where to go and what to see?

Any advice is appreciated!

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,734 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Miami at Christmas & New Years?

sun>

Christmas is still tanning weather here. Funny that I have always wanted to visit Maine so we will switch so I can finally get a White Christmas while you get a TAN one.

Stay on South Beach between 1-23 streets and you can wander around to all the fun stuff on foot. Here is my guide to the area:

www.tinyurl.com/SOBE-AG

AG

Maine
Level Contributor
57 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Miami at Christmas & New Years?

AG-

Thank you for the information. It is very helpful. Glad to know the weather will be with us when we visit in December. We are thinking about Lowes to stay.

Maine is beautiful in December but very cold and dark. Short days as far as sunlight and lots of snow. Great for skiing and all the winter sports. We love living here but the beach and sunshine at Christmas would be a nice treat.

Thanks again.

Sun-

3. Re: Miami at Christmas & New Years?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2009, 05:21