We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Epic hotel

Arkadelphia...
Level Contributor
212 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Epic hotel

Could someone give me some details about the club level offerings at the epic hotel?

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,809 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Epic hotel

taminark>

Found this www.port-of-miami-hotels.com/epic-hotel/

"At the 29th and 30th floors, a club level group of rooms and suites provide access to a private lounge area with breakfast, afternoon refreshments and evening wine service."

My guide to the area is here

www.tinyurl.com/PORT-AG

AG

Edited: 25 January 2010, 21:39
Arkadelphia...
Level Contributor
212 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Epic hotel

Could you comment on the different food and beverage offerings throughout the day. I've stayed at the clublevel at the ritz Carlton. Wondering how it compares. Breakfast, lunch and snack items! Beverage choices? Times it is open?? Thanks!

3. Re: Epic hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2010, 05:16