We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good airlines from uk to miami

manchester
Level Contributor
716 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
good airlines from uk to miami

hi there, we are thinking of going to miami in dec flying from man then to heathrow and then on to miami, we have got a few different options. ie american airlines, us airways air canada, united, dose any one have any knowledge of these planes please, which is the best for leg room and comfort we have only flown with charter airlines. any info would be great thanks.

Special Offer
Key West Day Trip
378 reviews
from US$65.00*
US$75.00
Little Havana Food and Walking Tour
181 reviews
from US$58.99*
Miami Speedboat Tour
51 reviews
from US$38.00*
Miami Everglades Airboat Adventure...
273 reviews
from US$78.00*
Oxford
Level Contributor
264 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good airlines from uk to miami

have you tried lookingat Virgin Atlantic? I found some good priced return flights from iami, we are off in Sept.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good airlines from uk to miami

I would also suggest Virgin... good prices at the moment.

manchester
Level Contributor
716 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: good airlines from uk to miami

hi kikki21, thanks for your reply,we have changed our destination now , lol we may be going to thailand, so i have been asking questions on the thailand forum, we will sort our selfs out one day, i think lol, many thanks, take care.

4. Re: good airlines from uk to miami

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2010, 06:17