We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Knock off handbags

2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Knock off handbags

I'm visiting Miami this week and I was wondering if there is an equivilant of Canal St NYC where replica/knock off LV and other brand name purses are available.

I'm only a student and can't afford the real thing but have heard that they are available in parts of Miami so would like to get one.

Someone mentioned Flagler Street to me........does anyone know if knock offs are available there and if so where?

Level Contributor
282 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Knock off handbags

I'd be interested in knowing this too..

Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
14,266 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Knock off handbags

Hey shoppers-

I am duplicating a post to our Canadian friend here, but here goes:

In Miami:

In Lauderdale:

If you are leaving from the Port of Miami on a cruise:

There are a number of $10 stores all along Flagler Street in downtown Miami (daytime shopping only 9-6pm) that feature trendy looks and knockoffs. Also Marshall's and ROSS which have last season's designer looks at VERY discounted prices plus designer purses and shoes.

Marshalls. 255 E Flagler St Miami, FL 33131-1306 View Map (305) 358-3844

Ross Dress for Less. 100 S Biscayne Blvd Ste 200 Miami, FL 33131-2037

Both of these stores are an escalator ride up one flight above street level. There are little shops & cafes underneath Marshall's that have the (ahem) copy cat bags you seek.

Have lunch on Flagler Street at La Loggia Restaurant - 68 W Flagler St, Miami, 33130 - (305) 373 - 4800 and then check out our art museum across the street from lunch...