We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cuban place near Eden roc

Arkansas
Level Contributor
318 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Cuban place near Eden roc

We are looking for a great Cuban place close to our hotel.

Miami Little Havana Food and 2-Hour...
231 Reviews
from US$58.99*
Miami Speedboat Tour with Star...
60 Reviews
from US$38.00*
Special Offer
Miami to Key West Day Trip Tour With...
394 Reviews
from US$65.00*
US$75.00
Special Offer
Miami Everglades Airboat Adventure...
343 Reviews
from US$51.00*
US$58.00
miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
14,343 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cuban place near Eden roc

las>

Not a lot going on at street level close to the Een Roc - please print my guide to the restaurants you may need a taxi to find:

www.tinyurl.com/BEACH-AG

AG

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
843 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cuban place near Eden roc

We like Davids 2 on Meridian, a few doors north of Lincoln Road. and Puerto Sagua at 7th and Collins. Neither is close to the Eden Roc; take a cab or call 305-770-3131 and then hit "1" twice for bus info. Both are very good, very reasonable and very authentic.

I don't know of any Cuban restaurants within walking distance of the Eden Roc, and I've been living here a long time.

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
14,343 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cuban place near Eden roc

las>

If you are OK walking about 5 streets to the shopping district at 441 41st Street (Eden Roc is on 45th) - there is a fun little Cuban mom & pop storefront called Latin Cafe included in the guide I posted above - It is busy at lunch, closes 8pm weekdays and 6pm Sat & 3pm Sunday. Good food, nothing fancy at all - but very authentic fare.

You can also hop a northbound bus (S bus) or taxi up to the 71 Street area to sample some delightful Latin restaurants for dinner...

I like Sazon, FiFi's (seafood Latin style), Las Vegas, and afterward - the 2 Latin pastry shops Buenos Aires (empanadas and sweets), or Moises Bakery (Venezuelan).

A bit to the west on 71st is a fun Latin Steak grill called "Las Vacas Gordas" (The Fat Cows!!) that is a great local's favorite. Lots of families there...

All details on the guide above.

ENJOY!

AG

Edited: 12 August 2011, 13:10
Mentioned in this post
Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires
Capital Federal District, Argentina
4. Re: Cuban place near Eden roc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 21:15