We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

memorial day weekend or urban beach weekend 2012

North Carolina
13 posts
Save Topic
memorial day weekend or urban beach weekend 2012

Hello me and my friends want to come to Miami for that weekend and it 5 of us.We are looking for a nice hotel thats close to everything cause we want be renting a car.this will be our first time in Miami and want to have a great time and party. (PLEASE HELP lol)

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,775 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: memorial day weekend or urban beach weekend 2012

P>

The party is centered from 5-15 Streets on Ocean Drive and Washington Avenue. Start by checking out the www.clevelander.com

That is the main party hotel you and your friends will love. Close by, there are big rooms at the Congress, Casa Grande, and Bentley.

AG

North Carolina
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: memorial day weekend or urban beach weekend 2012

thank you but do you think the Savoy is a good hotel

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,775 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: memorial day weekend or urban beach weekend 2012

P>

Currently undergoing renovations - it should be great by Memorial Day and - as a plus - it is right on the beach.

AG

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: memorial day weekend or urban beach weekend 2012

The Savoy is in a great location, right on Ocean Drive and is a very nice hotel. Check their renovations will be finished by then however.

They provide valet parking but it will be very expensive... Usually $25 plus a day.

Jess

Houston, Texas
14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: memorial day weekend or urban beach weekend 2012

The Savoy IS right on the beach but its 4th street - On an poppin is 5-15th as originally stated- Ive stayed on Espanola Way, North Beach and this year @ the Blue Moon on 9th (FAT Tuesday here I come!!!) - You could even go as far to 18th street and still be in the mix!!! Jus my 2 cents :)

amsterdam
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: memorial day weekend or urban beach weekend 2012

Hello everybody,

My boy and I are coming 24 may to Miami. We're from amsterdam/rotterdam, holland. It will be my second memorial. I'm looking forward to it. Does some body knows where the party's gonna be and which artists planning to come to miami. Are there other people from holland planning to go to miami during memorial weekend. Jeroen.

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,775 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: memorial day weekend or urban beach weekend 2012

rep>

For the BEST party info - you need to wait until about a week before you fly! I will post a party guide here on TripAdvisor and link to local websites in MAY so you will not miss a thing!

AG

amsterdam
9 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: memorial day weekend or urban beach weekend 2012

Thanks, i'm looking forward to it.......

Lanham, Maryland
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: memorial day weekend or urban beach weekend 2012

Is the Savoy or even Blue Moon good hotel spots to book & what about Art Deco ? Art Deco sounds close the link I have says 8th & ocean drive... I am going down there this year for sure I am just looking for some more close spots by the action.. -- I may need a tour guide..I have already called 21 different spots..

Peoria, Illinois...
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: memorial day weekend or urban beach weekend 2012

I and a couple of my girlfriends our coming down for memorial day wkeend but most hotels our already booked. I need a hotel thats close to everything!!!!!!!! So we dont have to rent a car.