We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Port of Miami with shuttle service

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brecksville, Ohio
1 post
Save Topic
Hotels near Port of Miami with shuttle service

We are going on a cruise out of the Port of Miami, first time in December 2012 and are looking for best hotel with shuttle service from airport to hotel and with continental breakfast in a safe area within walking distance of something to do.

Greenfield, Indiana
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near Port of Miami with shuttle service

I am looking for the same thing too! So far I have found Embassy Suites Miami Airport, they have free shuttle service from the airport and offer shuttle service to the Port of Miami for $10.00 a person. They also have a free hot breakfast and managers reception. I don't believe it is in an area where you can walk around though. I am reading reviews on here to find that out. We have 16 people total in our party and would like to keep expenses low.

Bay Village, Ohio
Level Contributor
875 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near Port of Miami with shuttle service

1. What's your budget? (December high season $$$)

2. List in order of your preference , a) shuttle service - b) continental breakfast - c) walking distance to things - d) safe area

It's going to be hard to find everything you want, may have to give up a free $5 breakfast or a free $10 shuttle for nicer hotel or location all depends on you priorities.

Here are a few places that have free shuttle, but I would not consider them great locations to walk to places.

http://www.daysinnmiamiairport.com/index.html

www.bestwesternonthebay.com/specials.php

You can also use this web site to find hotels in your budgets

www.venere.com

Los Angeles
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near Port of Miami with shuttle service

The Hampton Inn Miami Airport South Blue Lagoon is a nice hotel with airport shuttle, breakfast included and a paid shuttle to POM, in a decent area but not much to do around.

I am at the Hampton Inn Miami Brickell Downtown right now that is a very nice hotel, breakfast included, tons to do around (a little less with TS Isaac) and a very safe area, but no airport shuttle. They have a paid shuttle to POM, but a cab is about $10...

Paramaribo, Suriname
Level Contributor
22 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels near Port of Miami with shuttle service

I am planning to do the same myself next week, so I would like to know too. My friend is cruising right now and she stayed at Howard Johnson near the airport. I will ask her how that was.

5. Re: Hotels near Port of Miami with shuttle service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2012, 13:50
Middleburg, Florida
Level Contributor
12 posts
386 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels near Port of Miami with shuttle service

When we cruise out of Miami we stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites

Miami Airport East. They have free shuttle service to the Port and they allow you to leave your car at the hotel for FREE. The hotel is nothing fancy but if you are just spending one night before the cruise all you need is a place to sleep.

They only offer free shuttle to the port. The taxi ride back to the hotel from the port is about $26.

New York City, New...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels near Port of Miami with shuttle service

I'm interested in hotel with airport shuttle and also to the POM for cruise. I have 4 adults and 2 infants with lots of luggage and carriages. Is there anywhere close to buy diapers if necessary so which hotel would you recommend. Thank you.

New York City, New...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels near Port of Miami with shuttle service

How did you find LaQuinta. I know it is across from the mall. we will not have a car but need shuttle to port for disney cruise. can you help. thanks

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotels near Port of Miami with shuttle service

Need same info...best hotel offering free shuttle FROM the airport and then TO the port next day. Free b'fast is bonus but not a deal breaker. Three star hotel or above, want to pay under $150 a night (realizing December is high time $$ wise). Thank you!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
37 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotels near Port of Miami with shuttle service

Comfort inn Miami North( Minola Dr) offers complimentary breakfast, shuttle to & from airport and shuttle to the port.

Only draw back is there is not much in the area, other than McDonalds,Subway and Chinese food restaurant.

Hotel is super clean and 1 year new. Service is very good.