We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute help

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton
Level Contributor
210 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Last minute help

So wife, kids (aged 3 and 7) and i are leaving for Disney cruise on Monday from the port of miami and are looking for a hotel to stay in tomorrow night (Jan 13, 2013). We preferably want something in the heart of it all where we can walk around and see the sights, shop and grab a bite to eat. So we are thinking miami beach around the Lincoln Ave area.

Our budget is $250/nt or under But when i to do a search there's just so much out there and we have no idea what the hotel itself will be like or how it compares against others. Can someone please suggest one of the better hotels in that price range.

Usually we plan things much better but this was a last minute trip. Thank you so much!

m
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
6,317 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last minute help

I'm not sure which is within your range, but any of the following in that general area should be fine:

James, National, Sagamore, Surfcomber, Raleigh, Albion, Hilton Grand vacations club, Loews, plus a few others.

2. Re: Last minute help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2014, 05:17