We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Miami/ South Beach Getaway

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
28 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Miami/ South Beach Getaway

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if you could give me some information. Thinking of planning a trip to South Beach. We are 5 girls, late twenties, and will be visiting from Boston. None of us have ever been to Savannah in the past, and we are looking for some help! I have been to Miami for a day trip only so I do not know too much about the area.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any hotels in South Beach/ Miami Beach area within walking distance of the of the good bars and resturants. Hotel needs to be clean, not run down, and not complain too much about drunk girls coming in late from a night out. Hoping to keep the price reasonale, but I do know some places can be on the pricey side. Maybe somewhere that has a suite would be better?

Any sugesstions about when the best time of year to go would be beside middle of the winter which looks to be the most pricey time to go?

Also, any resturants/tours/bars that are must sees? Also, I have heard shopping is a must.

Thank you for the input in advance!

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,694 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Miami/ South Beach Getaway

k>

Check out the group rooms at Freehand Miami. Could be a fun option for a budget-conscious South Beach escape...

My guide is here -

www.tinyurl.com/SOBE-AG

AG

2. Re: Miami/ South Beach Getaway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2015, 05:18