We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stopping for lunch Orlando to Miami

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
141 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Stopping for lunch Orlando to Miami

Hi All, Looking for any recommendations for somewhenre to stop for Lunch whilst travelling back to Miami from Orlando..We need to be at Miami Airport for about 3pm so need to keep that in mind. Any ideas on where to kill an hour and so and distract the kids from the dissapointment of going home !! Thankd In Advance..

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
15,857 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stopping for lunch Orlando to Miami

Duplicate post. See the other (Orlando) one for my response.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
12,702 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stopping for lunch Orlando to Miami

Limited choices aside from the rest stops on the Turnpike. What's your planned route?

Martigny...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
34,635 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stopping for lunch Orlando to Miami

We were very impressed with several of the newly remodelled "rest areas" on the Turnpike when we drove to and from Orlando two weeks ago. Extremely different from those we experienced last year when we drove up and back to Orlando from Miami.

I would give them a try if I were you. Several "fast food" (but not necessarily bad!) outlets, clean "restrooms" - very clean! - and places for children to play. We were really amazed considering what the rest areas had been in the past.

4. Re: Stopping for lunch Orlando to Miami

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2015, 05:18