We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling By Bus

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Traveling By Bus

Hello I am interested in the cheapest method to get around the Miami area. I am looking into bus travel for myself and two teenage girls but do not know the Miami area. Which is the bus route that would get us from the Miami airport go the Holiday Inn port of Miami hotel ?

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
12,202 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling By Bus

Skip the bus and take the Orange Metrorail line to the free Metromover.

…reachlocal.net/transit/miami-international-…

It can be a long walk from your gate to get to Miami's Central Station to catch the train. Plan on about a 40min ride to get into Downtown. Change from Metrorail to Metromover at the Government Center and exit Metromover at the Bayfront Park stop, from there its a short walk to your hotel.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traveling By Bus

Thanks so much for the information, sounds like a good idea.

3. Re: Traveling By Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2015, 06:18