We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Miami Airport to Intercontinental Hotel Bayside

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
41 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Miami Airport to Intercontinental Hotel Bayside

Hi,

I have been searching through the posts and transport internet sites and worked out that I can travel from MIA on the orange line and change and Government Centre and take the Inner Loop to Bayfront Park. My question is, how easy would this be for two reasonably fit people with a large suitcase each, and what is the best way to buy tickets. It is a one way trip.

Thanks

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
12,531 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Miami Airport to Intercontinental Hotel Bayside

Provided your suitcase has wheels its not bad at all. Depending on your arrival gate it can be a bit of walk from there to the MIAMover. You can purchase an "Easy Ticket" for the fare at the Central Station kiosk just outside the turnstyles.

Miami
Level Contributor
783 posts
410 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Miami Airport to Intercontinental Hotel Bayside

The MetroRail ticket will be $2.50 and the MetroMover is free. Your longest journey will be from luggage to the Central Station, but with wheels you'll be fine. If something occurs that you arrive at MIA between 11 PM and 6 AM, you'll need to take a taxi.

scotland
Level Contributor
41 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Miami Airport to Intercontinental Hotel Bayside

Thanks for responses to my question (sorry for delay have been offline for a while). Will definitely get train from airport.

4. Re: Miami Airport to Intercontinental Hotel Bayside

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2015, 04:50