We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Miami hotel recommendations

Which Miami hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Miami hotel recommendations

I am travelling alone to Haiti on the 7th September and have a layover in Miami for the night. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced, safe hotel that has an airport shuttle?

Also, on my return journey in October I am spending 2 nights in Miami and would like a recommendation for a reasonably priced, safe and central hotel.

One final question, as the exchange rate from GBP to USD is pretty good at the moment is it better to try and book directly with hotels rather than an online agent to get a better rate?

Many thanks

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
12,517 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Miami hotel recommendations

What's your definition of reasonable? Have you considered trying Priceline?

Miami, Florida
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Miami hotel recommendations

Hi;

The Marriott is almost next to MIA they offer free shuttle to airport and have 3 different categories Hotels on same property ( Marriott Hotel, Courtyard, Residence Inn). Great sports bar at Courtyard: CHAMPIONS!

Fairfield Inn (by Marriott) is not on same property but a few blocks away, also offers shuttle and complimentary breakfast too!

Anything around MIA is the most central you will be close to Miami Beach (beach and nightlife), Miami Downtown and Midtown (sports and dining out), Doral (shopping)

Enjoy Miami!!!

3. Re: Miami hotel recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 05:16