We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

courtyard marriott oceanfront

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
213 posts
Save Topic
courtyard marriott oceanfront

I reserved this hotel for july7-july18, i'm just wondering if its in a good location or should i want to be closer to south beach?

Level Contributor
2,863 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: courtyard marriott oceanfront

The area will soon be the hotspot when four or five very

upscale places open in about two years. Currently it

is dead except for the reasonable italian restaurant

nearby. Hold onto your reservation and see what

specials open up for July in South Beach where

everything is. Also, the money you save not having to use

a taxi and or bus can go to some better located hotels

with good pools like Surfcomer, Royal Palm, Strand,

or South Seas.

Level Contributor
322 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: courtyard marriott oceanfront

We stayed at Circa 39 which is across the street....your hotel was fine...we ate there for late night snacks...it is on the beach...and thats the beach we used, I found some really cool shells there by wading in the water...I thought the courtyard was a pretty nice hotel, but I didn't see the rooms...the pool is nice, crowded but nice...

We took the local bus which is on Indian Creek Road, the street behind Circa...just walk across the street toward Circa 39, and pass Circa on your right, and go to the next street, and you'll see the bus stop, take the S bus to Lincoln Road, we ate there...and from Lincoln you can easily walk to the heart of SoBe....it was 1.50 one way for the bus...It was very easy and simple...

We were happy to be farther from the heart of SoBe, it is much quieter where your hotel is...we like that....

3. Re: courtyard marriott oceanfront

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 13:16