We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel has best pool amenities?

wichita, KS
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Which hotel has best pool amenities?

Considering Lowes or Ritz Carlton in early june was wondering which has the best pool and beach amenities and service?

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,293 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel has best pool amenities?

I have stayed at Loews not Ritz so I can't compare them. Loews is great.. but in June they will have construction at the hotel... the rates are discounted because of this. According to their website, the pool will still be open.. but this may help you make your decision one over the other if this bothers you. The rates are so deeply discounted though.. I am thinking of making a 2nd trip down simply to lounge on the gorgeous beach!

Level Contributor
2,863 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel has best pool amenities?

The pool at the Loews is much more attractive than

the Ritz which is still very attractive with all the amenities you would expect. Since you are in that

price range, the Raleigh is the most attractive.

3. Re: Which hotel has best pool amenities?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 10:21